Say hello to the successor of the HohmWork 18650…we proudly introduce the updated HohmWork2.
Phenomenal sustained amperage and voltage delivery under heavy load in a 18650 cell.
These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2547mAh capacity, with a CDR of 25.3A, and 80oC | 2.8V cut-off @ 35.8A. For EV and DC motor applications, easily initial power with its 42.4A pulse/peak rating*6.
All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr*1, TID*2, PVDL*3, CLR*4 mΩR*5, and Temperature (°C).
HohmWork2 is built with a Cobalt Oxide with proprietary melding of copper, aluminum, ethylene carbonate chemistry concentration, to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
These cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
- 2547mAh | 25.3A CDR | 35.8A @ 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 3.82A rating.
- Phenomenal amperage delivery to drive power demanding devices
- Purest form of Li-NMC (Nickel [Ni], Manganese [Mn], Cobalt [Co]) used to date
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Chem bonding to U-Mn specifications: one of many processes conducted to achieve documented specs
- NEW chemical stimulation and unity process achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 69% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW meld process over 7kHz: results in charge rate capable of 3.82A