- 4244mAh | 30.3A CDR | 41.1A 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 5.30A rating
- Designed to feed insanely power-hungry devices
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater CDR running at 8oC cooler than previous model
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
Extraordinary choice for those that want serious punch in the 26650 world, without forfeiting capacity.
With it’s QSP Li-NMC formula, these are officially rated at 4244mAh, with a CDR of 30.3A, and 80oC | 2.8V cut-off limit @ 41.1A.
All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C).
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.