Taking an already solid foundation, Hohm Tech has pushed further; making the best of the best even better. Now utilizing proprietary structure, top cap, and chemistry (Li-CoO2/C).
To prepare this cell to meet the extreme safety standards, it took over a year of R&D on just the Cobalt Oxide ratio and Graphite stripping process.
The Sherlock2 20700 will excel very much as its counterparts do, but with increased tolerance to amp loads, voltage sustainability under load, and increased cell life with the inherent cooler operation of new chemistry. For consumers that use devices that require extremely heavy amperage, but need a battery that will support those loads without faulting, look no further than the Sherlock2.
The Sherlock2 can be used in various applications with a Battery Management System. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3116mAh capacity, with a CDR of 30.7A, an 80°C | 2.8V cut-off of 40.6A, and a pulse/peak rating of 47.1A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C).
Sherlock2 is most closely related to the popular Hohm Work2 18650 cell but has chemistry stimulated and melded at different Hz. Results are incredibly high amperage delivery, with an assurance of consistent coalition within the Li-ion family.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications.
All cells are developed and built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
- 3116mAh | 30.7A CDR | 41.6A 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.67A rating.
- Originally developed and intended to power automobiles, it has been reformulated and equipped with a proprietary EPTC ring
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) equipped: Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & ensures it excels in various applications and environments
- ICHT cells, the Cathode Tag is utilizing UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP) for internal resistance suppression
- Chem bonding to Li-Mn specifications
- NEW bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 69% nominal average of original capacity
- CoO2 coalesce process unlocks 1.5C charging rates
- World’s First NAI 20700 (non-automotive intent) extended with a backing of LLI, GLI, and PLI for robust protection from start to finish